Ook een eigen gratis forum?

- Met je eigen logo
- Filmpjes mogelijk!

Klik hier om jouw forum te maken

Wat zeggen de live-bloggers over Sieneke en Tom Dice?

Dit subforum is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten of onderwerpen is niet mogelijk.   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk.    Songcontest.nl Forumindex -> Voorspellingen Fans 2010
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
GertJan1981
2points Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 14 Mei 2010 22:24:31    Onderwerp: Wat zeggen de live-bloggers over Sieneke en Tom Dice? Reageren met citaat

AKOE LIVEJOURNAL (IERLAND):
Andrew:
Nederland: "Netherlands is so funny and happy but will probably crash and burn."
België: "But of the ones that stand a chance to win the I am looking at Croatia, Ireland, Belarus, Belgium and Azerbaijan." en "If its a quality song that wins then we can look no further that Tom and his guitar for Belgium."

Keith:
Nederland: "However I still have reservations. The Dutch song "Ik Ben Verliefd" is a simple happy little song, however Sieneke doesn't do a good job on involving the audience and doesn't look like she's having fun. If she can get the audience in the arena on her side in Oslo she might just have a chance of getting the fun element of the song across o screen, but in the tough second semi-final, I think thi will struggle to qualify."
België: "His falsetto is really sweet and while the song may lack the impact to stand out at Eurovision, this could be Belgium's best chance to qualify from the semi-final for the first time."

Peter:
"Looking briefly at the songs this year, starting with semi 1, my faves here at the moment are Slovakia, Belgium, Albania, Portugal and Belarus, though all of that is bound to change once we forget the preview videos and look at live performances in Oslo. Semi 2 , for me, is much stronger with my faves including Armenia, Israel, Azerbaijan, Romania, Cyprus, Croatia, Georgia and Turkey."

GOOD EVENING EUROPE LIVE BLOG (NOORWEGEN):
Astrid en Guri:
Nederland: "Seriously? Like, seriously Netherlands??? The clocks have ringed ding-a-dong more than a couple of times since 1975, but this seems to have gone unnoticed in Tulip Town. The Dutch used to rule in Eurovision during it´s early ages but that was then and this is now and since their last victory in the 70´s they have absolutely nothing to show for. Nada, rien, niente, niets, ingenting!

It makes you wonder why they even bother to participate, surely it must be better to be spared the humiliation. It´s just outright embarrassing to watch poor Sieneke on stage. She looks completely lost in the fairground and judging by her singing she has taken a ride on the merry go round at least a couple of times too many. Whoever came up with the bright idea of asking Vader "Smurf Song" Abraham to write the Dutch entry should seriously be sacked. Perhaps you need to smoke something to dig this shit?

It´s like the Dutch are in the process of refining the recipe for failure to perfection. We thought rock bottom had been reached by far with the granddads last year, but somehow they manage to top The Toppers, this year´s entry is even worse!

Seriously Netherlands, take a long, hard look at yourselves. To smurf or not to smurf, that´s the question. The answer is no."

België: "New year, new tactic! Will Europe love Tom Dice and take him trough to the big final? ”Me and My Guitar” is a good song, and Tom Dice can sing, however we can’t help but think, in a sort of copycat way like so many other X-factor and Idol contestants. To succeed in Eurovision you need to bring something unique to the table, being really good at sounding almost like James Blunt or David Gray just doesn’t cut it in our opinion.

This song kinda reminds us of Jostein Hasselgård’s ”I’m Not Afraid To Move On” from 2003. Simple, down to earth, straight forward, with a cute guy and his instrument. Jostein succeeded with his formula so perhaps Tom will follow in his foot steps?"

EUROSONG WEBBYEN (DENEMARKEN):
Nederland:
Martin Loft: 3 uit 6 punten
Malene Qvist: 2 uit 6 punten
Joakim Tranberg: 1 uit 6 punten
Matilde Kuhl-Hemmingsen: 2 uit 6 sterren
Claus Christensen: 2 uit 6 sterren
Totaal: 10 punten

België:
Martin Loft: 6 uit 6 punten
Malene Qvist: 4 uit 6 punten
Joakim Tranberg: 4 uit 6 punten
Matilde Kuhl-Hemmingsen: 6 uit 6 sterren
Claus Christensen: 6 uit 6 sterren
Totaal: 26 punten

EUROVISION EXPRESS (VERENIGD KONINKRIJK):
Prediction semi final 1:
At the moment we see these as the qualifiers.......
Moldova - TRM Sunstroke Project & Olia Tira - Run Away
Slovakia - Kristina Pelakova - Horehronie
Finland - Kuunkuiskaajat - Työlki Ellää
Serbia - Milan Stanković - Ovo Je Balkan
Belgium - Tom Dice - Me And My Guitar
Malta - Thea Garrett -My Dream
Albania - Juliana Pasha - It's All About You
Greece - Giorgos Alkaios & Friends - OPA
Belarus - 3+2 - Butterflies
Iceland - Hera Björk - Je Ne Sais Quoi

and those not qualifying....................
Russia -Peter Nalitch & Friends - Lost And Forgotten
Estonia - Malcolm Lincoln - Siren
Latvia - Aisha - What For?
Bosnia & Herzegovina - Vukašin Brajić - Thunder And Lightning
Poland - Marcin Mroziński - Legenda
Portugal - Filipa Azevedo - Há Dias Assim
F.Y.R. Macedonia - Gjoko Taneski - Jas Ja Imam Silata

Prediction semi final 2:
At the moment we see these as the qualifiers.......
Armenia - Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone
Denmark - Chanée & N'evergreen - In A Moment Like This
Sweden - Anna Bergendahl - This Is My Life
Azerbaijan - Safura - Drip Drop
Romania -Paula Seling & Ovi - Playing With Fire
Ireland - Niamh Kavanagh - It's For You
Cyprus - Jon Lilygreen & The Islanders - Life Looks Better In Spring
Croatia - Feminnem - Lako Je Sve
Georgia - Sofia Nizharadze - Shine
Turkey - maNga - We Could Be The Same

and those missing out.....
Lithuania - InCulto - East European Funk
Israel - Harel Skaat - Milim
Switzerland - Michael von der Heide - Il Pleut de L'Or
Ukraine - Alyosha - Sweet People
The Netherlands - Sieneke - Ik Ben Verliefd (Sha-la-lie)
Slovenia - Ansambel Žlindra & Kalamari - Narodnozabavni Rock
Bulgaria - Miro - Angel Si Ti

Voor de links van de live blogs, ga even naar de voorpagina van ESF Magazine.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht MSN Messenger

Geplaatst: 14 Mei 2010 22:24:31    Onderwerp:

Terug naar boven
EURobin
12points Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 14 Mei 2010 23:50:26    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Wel grappig die negatieve reacties uit Noorwegen.. dat terwijl de Noorse OGAE ons maarliefst 4 punten geeft haha!!

Anyway, feit is wel dat de kritieken extreem negatief zijn, jammer maar te verwachten natuurlijk!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
GertJan1981
2points Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 14 Mei 2010 23:52:31    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Waarom is dat te verwachten dan?
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht MSN Messenger
EURobin
12points Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 15 Mei 2010 00:52:15    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

GertJan1981 schreef:
Waarom is dat te verwachten dan?

Omdat het natuurlijk een gewaagde inzending is...
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Dit subforum is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten of onderwerpen is niet mogelijk.   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk.    Songcontest.nl Forumindex -> Voorspellingen Fans 2010 Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: