| Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp |
| Auteur |
Bericht |
cd46e6748b
Geregistreerd op: 18 Jul 2025 Berichten: 22
|
Geplaatst: 25 Sep 2026 22:20:05 Onderwerp: First Time in Phuket |
|
|
| I'm going to Phuket for the first time this winter and will be staying for about two weeks. I'd like to explore different parts of the island instead of staying near the hotel the whole time. I'm thinking of renting a car, but I'm not sure which local companies are worth checking out. Any recommendations? |
|
| Terug naar boven |
|
 |
|
Geplaatst: 25 Sep 2026 22:20:05 Onderwerp: |
|
|
|
|
|
| Terug naar boven |
|
 |
f3690a9cc7
Geregistreerd op: 18 Jul 2025 Berichten: 20
|
Geplaatst: 25 Sep 2026 22:20:58 Onderwerp: |
|
|
| I came across Rent-Trip while looking at rental options in Phuket. On their website you can see quite a few different cars, from economy models to SUVs and premium options. They also mention daily, weekly, and monthly rentals, which is useful if you're staying for a couple of weeks. Another thing I noticed is that they offer delivery to your accommodation or the airport. I'd still contact them directly to confirm the exact car and dates before booking. It would also be a good idea to clarify the insurance and final price beforehand. |
|
| Terug naar boven |
|
 |
|