huisvrouwen

Ook een eigen gratis forum?

- Met je eigen logo
- Filmpjes mogelijk!

Klik hier om jouw forum te maken

What are your top ten teen slang words?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    huisvrouwen Forumindex -> www.huisvrouwen.forum2go.nl
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
GrySlak1

BerichtGeplaatst: 27 Jun 2024 09:46:41    Onderwerp: What are your top ten teen slang words? Reageren met citaat

Big Big Sad. - Some next word Ethan James created.
Yeet - Another version of saying yes.
Boi - Technically it means boy but ya know what I mean.
Heck - Surprised or Shocked: Wait what the actuall Heck?!
Ship - It means to ship one person with another one.
Ooof - It came from Roblox, (Well hello Roblox players) just another saying of “Sad”.
Mood - This one has been replaced with “Same” as you would use when something relates to you.
Lol - Laugh out Loud.
Yasss!!!! - Another way of saying “Yes” but when your really excited.
You go Gurl! - You guys should know this one.
Sike! - When someones asks for a high five but they take there hand away and say, “Sike!”
The Teenage language is a really cool language that teens use to communicate with each other.

Thanks for reading!~
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Geplaatst: 27 Jun 2024 09:46:41    Onderwerp:

Terug naar boven
Binik

BerichtGeplaatst: 27 Jun 2024 11:45:08    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

When my nephew started using teen slang, I often didn't understand what he was saying, which made me feel disconnected from his world and in order to better understand him and his friends, I started researching popular slang expressions and one resource that has helped me a lot is https://slang.parentaler.com/slang/tuff-meaning/ . This site explains the meaning of many modern slang words and phrases. I can now keep up a conversation with my nephew and feel more involved in his life.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    huisvrouwen Forumindex -> www.huisvrouwen.forum2go.nl Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: