huisvrouwen

Ook een eigen gratis forum?

- Met je eigen logo
- Filmpjes mogelijk!

Klik hier om jouw forum te maken

Where to Find the Best Professional Headshots in NYC?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    huisvrouwen Forumindex -> www.huisvrouwen.forum2go.nl
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BryantXimena

BerichtGeplaatst: 13 Sep 2024 13:21:53    Onderwerp: Where to Find the Best Professional Headshots in NYC? Reageren met citaat

I’m in search of a photographer in New York City who can provide high-quality professional headshots. I need these images for both business and personal branding, including platforms like LinkedIn and social media. What key factors should I look for when selecting a photographer, and how can I prepare to get the best results from the session?
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Geplaatst: 13 Sep 2024 13:21:53    Onderwerp:

Terug naar boven
FloresTatum

BerichtGeplaatst: 13 Sep 2024 13:28:08    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

If you're looking for professional headshots in NYC, Eugene Krasnaok provides tailored photoshoots https://krasnaok.com/headshots for business and personal branding. His sessions offer flexibility, with multiple outfits and location options to best reflect your style. You'll receive expert posing advice, ensuring your photos look both natural and professional. High-quality retouching and guidance on preparing for the shoot are included. Whether for LinkedIn, company profiles, or social media, Krasnaok’s expertise will help you make a strong impression.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    huisvrouwen Forumindex -> www.huisvrouwen.forum2go.nl Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: