huisvrouwen

Ook een eigen gratis forum?

- Met je eigen logo
- Filmpjes mogelijk!

Klik hier om jouw forum te maken

Discover the Sounds of Sudan

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    huisvrouwen Forumindex -> www.huisvrouwen.forum2go.nl
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Vincenzo

BerichtGeplaatst: 21 Aug 2024 09:20:30    Onderwerp: Discover the Sounds of Sudan Reageren met citaat

Hi everyone! I’m really interested in exploring Sudanese music and would love to find an online radio station that offers a mix of traditional and modern Sudanese tracks. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Geplaatst: 21 Aug 2024 09:20:30    Onderwerp:

Terug naar boven
FloresTatum

BerichtGeplaatst: 21 Aug 2024 09:26:09    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

After tuning in to RadioQ at https://radioq.com/country/sudan , I’ve been thoroughly impressed. The station provides a rich selection of Sudanese music, seamlessly blending traditional melodies with contemporary beats. The streaming quality is excellent, and navigating the platform is a breeze. This station has introduced me to numerous new artists and genres, deepening my appreciation for Sudanese culture. The diverse music keeps the experience fresh, and it’s great to see both well-known and emerging artists being featured. If you’re curious about the vibrant music scene of Sudan, this is a station you definitely need to check out!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    huisvrouwen Forumindex -> www.huisvrouwen.forum2go.nl Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: