Klasagenda
Forum waar je met al je klasagenda-vragen terecht kan!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Ook een eigen gratis forum?

- Met je eigen logo
- Filmpjes mogelijk!

Klik hier om jouw forum te maken

ou put John's criteria in order of impo

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Klasagenda Forumindex -> Functionaliteiten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
gsnoopy520

BerichtGeplaatst: 10 Jun 2020 09:27:09    Onderwerp: ou put John's criteria in order of impo Reageren met citaat

The following article shows how to set an active crossover. They are important for all audio system. By means of frequency the signals are filtered and for better clarity they are directed to the best amplifier and speakers. Generally any car audio system should have an active crossover to be used. They are also used in public meetings and in theatres mostly. An audio system namely the tri-amped is an active crossover and is needed to install the crossovers.

First the crossover is mounted between the system's amplifiers and the stereo unit. If it is not planned to adjust the crossover after installing Danton Heinen Jersey , the crossovers are placed in back of the race panels and that option is considered to be good. The cross over unit is installed near the amplifier and so the access to control it can be made easy.

Next the audio signals are connected from the crossover's inputs of the audio system to the stereo unit. Each crossover band's outputs are connected to the respective amplifier. Path between subwoofer amps and low signal is routed. For the tweeters high signals are routed.

Then all the possible electrical connections are made. The crossovers run approximately for a dc voltage of about 12. A suitable connection to the battery is needed. Suitable Ground line should run to car's chassis. Connection to the electrical signal which is switched by means of ignition should also run. It is done to prevent the battery getting drained while the car does not run. To know about wiring instructions Zdeno Chara Jersey , the literature should be consulted as it is a vital part in making the connection work properly.

The crossover low pass filter is set at 80HZ. This set up is required so that this one will allow the kick and bass drum through it. The above mentioned background is used for the routing between subwoofer amps and outputs.

Then the high pass filter's crossover point is set at 3000 HZ so that it would be easy to send high frequencies like Cymbals and acoustics harmonics to the tweeters.

Next the band pass filter is set for the system's midrange speakers. Then the amplifiers are set at low frequencies less than 80 Hertz also it is greater than 3000 HZ.

Then a typical music is played through the system and respective filters are adjusted so that it would match the amplifiers and speakers. If suppose one filter range is adjusted others also require the same to compensate for the one adjusted. If the low pass is changed to a value of 90 HZ then a change should be done on the band pass band pass to have the frequency at 90 HZ than to have a value of 80 though there is a chance for the overlap. Sometimes it may be useful which depends on the system.

Thus the article shows how to set up active crossovers in a suitable place to adjust some problems occurring later. The frequency should also be checked that it should not damage the speakers. Criteria Elicitation

This is without a doubt the most important persuasion skill that you can learn. If you'll learn to apply this to every situation in which you find yourself you'll be amazed at the positive results! Many of the hypnotic skills I'll be sharing with you have a parallel in old sales training techniques. This one is no exception! Lets say that you are needing to convince someone to do something Brandon Carlo Jersey , accept something Riley Nash Jersey , or behave in a certain way. You will need to communicate with their powerful subconscious to get your desired agreement. Once a person's subconscious "buys in" to what you are proposing they will just naturally seem to come over to your way of thinking. The question then becomes "how do I get my message to the person's subconscious?" Here's your answer-elicit their true criteria. Simply put Anders Bjork Jersey , ask. Try this one SALESMAN John what's important to you when shopping for a new car? JOHN Well I like to know that the person I'm dealing with is honest." SALESMAN Yes honesty is the best policy. What else is valuable to you when you are making the decision about a car? JOHN I like to know the car has a high reliability rating from Consumer Reports SALESMAN an unreliable car is not an acceptable situation. What else is important john? JOHN I want to know that I got a really good price.

In the above can you put John's criteria in order of importance? If you chose 3 Bobby Orr Jersey , 2 David Pastrnak Jersey , 1 you were right! Our hypnotically trained sales man knew to ask at least three times what was really important or valuable. He agreed and parroted each answer so that John's SC would react to him as a friend (rapport) John's SC would give increasingly important info each time he was asked what's important. So our salesman needs to focus on showing John that he is getting a good price on a reliable car from a trusted advisor. When you need to convince someone first you should establish rapport. The easiest way to do that is to ask some questions about things important to that person. Some people go after rapport by starting with stuff like "how do you like this weather?" A great way to establish rapport is to share some detail from your own life first. "John you should have been with me last week at the golf range! I was hitting them long and straight! Or "my daughter just got the lead in the school play!" People usually respond with instant liking for you when you share a detail from your life. Once you have conversed for awhile (small talk?) then you can get to the elicitation stage. "Boss-what's important to you about how my sales job is performed?" What else? What else?

Surveys are formalized attempts at criteria elicitation.

Once you know someone's criteria then you have the roadmap to structure your persuasion attempts. By focusing on their criteria you will be seen as perceptive Brad Marchand Jersey , insightful and caring! "Honey what's valuable to you in a relationship" What else? What else?

Structure your communication to take advantage of the criteria that. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Throwback NBA Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Geplaatst: 10 Jun 2020 09:27:09    Onderwerp:

Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Klasagenda Forumindex -> Functionaliteiten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: