Rainy Day
Rainy Day Stijl

Rainy Day Forumindex -> Test Forum 1 -> Official WotLK classic release time
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageren Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp 
  Bericht Official WotLK classic release time - Geplaatst: Ma Sep 26, 2022 6:20 am Reageren met citaat  
jannick

Wrath of the Lich King Classic will be available soon in World of Warcraft, and as usual, Blizzard has provided details on when WotLK will be released so you know exactly when you can log in.

The WotLK release date is set for midnight CEST on the morning of September 27th. It's a consistent worldwide release time so you don't have to settle for previous seasons in Australia and New Zealand or any other time. It also means players in America can get the game as early as the evening of September 26th, so they don't have to wait for the official Warcraft Classic Expansion Pack release date.

Blizzard has provided a table (opens in a new tab) showing how the release will be spread across different time zones. However, if you have to squint to spot them, you can scroll a little further to see these times in bullet form.

WotLK release date
September 26th
3pm Pacific Daylight Time
6 p.m. EST
7pm GRT
11pm British Summer Time
September 27th
12 p.m. Central Standard Time
1am GST
2am GST
6 p.m. CST
7 p.m. KST
8 p.m. EST

As with all World of Warcraft Classic expansion packs. Wrath of the Lich King is included with your standard World of Warcraft subscription. However, you can purchase various bonus upgrades in the game. Heroic upgrades allow you to level up your character to level 70 with the right gear, Rock Penguin pets, and Tuskarr fishing companions. The Epic Upgrade gets you all of this, plus the classic Whale Legs glider model and the non-classic Tuskarr Coastal Glider plus 30 days of game time. Get cheap wotlk classic gold from https://www.wotlkclassicgold.com

Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Terug naar boven  

- Geplaatst: Ma Sep 26, 2022 6:20 am  

Terug naar boven  

Bericht  - Geplaatst: Wo Okt 12, 2022 7:30 am Reageren met citaat  
AimeeHoben

To build a strong character in WOTLK Classic, I need to be backed by great gear, like better weapons and armor. But it's hard for me to get these powerful gear by doing quests, so I can only get as much WOTLK Classic Gold from MMOWTS as possible, which can give me a better experience.

Terug naar boven  

Bericht  - Geplaatst: Do Jun 08, 2023 4:19 am Reageren met citaat  
paxtonleiny

In WOTLK Classic, I need to be supported with excellent equipment, such as stronger weapons and armour, to develop a strong character. But completing tasks to obtain this formidable gear is difficult for me. basketball stars

Terug naar boven  

Rainy Day Forumindex -> Test Forum 1 -> Official WotLK classic release time Tijden zijn in GMT  
Pagina 1 van 1