FAQ    Zoeken    Gebruikersgroepen   Registreren   Profiel    Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken    Inloggen 

Ook een eigen gratis forum?

- Met je eigen logo
- Filmpjes mogelijk!

Klik hier om jouw forum te maken

amaai mijne frak, verkoop is een auto

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vreemdelingen Legioen Forumindex -> Le Club Cie
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
jonathan85
Sympathisant

BerichtGeplaatst: 3 Okt 2008 13:42:28    Onderwerp: amaai mijne frak, verkoop is een auto Reageren met citaat

bangelijk dit wil ik even meedelen aan julie als je ooit een auto wilt verkopen via het internet, hij staat nu 2 weken online en ze hebben mij al paar keer willen oplichten
al hun replys zijn vet en mijn antwoorden zijn vet cursief en onderlijnd

den eerste held via autoscout 24
Name: James
E-Mail: capt.james_m@yahoo.de
Telephone: ,

Following are specific questions this person has asked about your car:
Hello,
i am interested in buying your car.please tell me your final selling price.wait for your answer. (koper)
ik reply

car is nearly new, price is 15800 payt CASH at pickup (reply van jonathan)
opnieuw reply van hem

Van: James Paker (capt.jamespaker@yahoo.com)
Verzonden: donderdag 25 september 2008 10:38:35
Beantwoorden aan: capt.jamespaker@yahoo.com
Aan: jonathan sorry mensen geen achternaam (spunky999999@hotmail.com)

Hello Jonathan

I want to inform you that I will buy your car but I have a business proposal for you. I am a captain with the United States troop in Iraq,on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year,I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states,mostly the United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism.I will need a car for myself and that is why I contact you. On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2million USD. which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil. Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that I went for this raid with the men in my unit and I decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers.I deposited this money with a red cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money.It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I wish to use this money for charity purposes in Turkey,where we have about 3 million Iraqi refugees and Sudan where we have currently the highest numbers of refugees displaced as a result of war. You need to visit such places.I want to invest the money on stock fish from Norway to this refugees because base on my experience on battle ground in this places,they lack a lot of fish and meat to add to their meager and unpalatable meals which they get in little quantity just to keep them living until God knows when the problem ends. Instead of allowing this terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea it is better channeled to saving the world. I cannot move this money to the United states because I will be in Europe for about 3years,so I need someone I could deal with.If you accept,I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer at that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done. Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured car site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails,then I can explain in details to you.I will only reach you through email,because our calls might be monitored,I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network.I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message,if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.I am doing this on trust,you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert I will always play safe in case you are the bad type,but I pray you are not.16.2million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone. I wait for your response so we can go on. In less than 7days the money should have been noted on your account and I will come over for my money.I will give to you 20% of the sum and 80% is for my dream. Ihope I am been fair on this deal. Regards,

Capt. James Paker (koper)

ik reply
where you come from maybe people buy this shit, but here we are educated, i reported this to our authorities (reply van joantahn)

wa is die zijn truck nu,kheb het opgezocht op het net, als ik het geld wou moest ik hem geld storten om zijn transferkosten in orde te brengen, dus wa gebeurd hem gij stort hem 600 euro, om zogezegt al da geld te krijgen, ma die kerels laten niks meer van hun horen

held nummer 2 ook via autoscout24
De ge?nteresseerde: JEAN CLAUDE
heeft volgend bericht gestuurd: bonjour
je suis tr?s int?resse par votre v?hicule alors j'aimerais savoir si elle est toujours disponible et si possible avoir des photos du moteur et l'int?rieur de celui ci afin de m'assurer de sa bonne forme car je veux l'acheter.j'aimerais aussi par la m?me occasion savoir si elle n'a
jamais ?t? accident?.
merci
TEL : 0022 547 258 151

en vraagt om contact op te nemen op het nummer:
of per e-mail: jcvernier10@gmail.com
ik reply
Bonjour,

Merci pour votre mail. La voiture est toujours disponible mais il y a aussi d'autres interess?s. L'interieur est en ?tat parfait. Je vous assure que la voiture n'a pas eu un accident. Ici vous trouverez des photo's http://www.kapaza.be/detail/11819281/. Le moteur est impeccable. Si vous voulez la voir t?l?phonez 0497 67 64 82.

Jonathan
hij stuurt terug
Bonjour
je r?side en Afrique et plus pr?cis?ment en cote d'ivoire pour cause de travail et je crois que votre v?hicule correspond v?ritablement a mes recherches.
.pour le paiement je poss?de un compte a partir duquel je compte vous r?gler par virement bancaire car moi j'ai besoin de la voiture au plus vite possible alors une fois que les sourds seront sur votre compte,j'enverrai un transporteur r?cup?rer le v?hicule ? votre adresse chez vous ? domicile,alors en ce qui concerne le virement j'ai besoin de vos coordonn?es bancaires et le prix d?finitif du v?hicule pour les d?poser a ma banque .j'attends ce soir vos coordonn?es bancaires et une promesse de vente ?crite par vous m?me,pour pouvoir me rendre ? ma banque d?s aujourd'hui pour le virement bancaire.
cordialement
Mr VERNIER
00225 47 258 151

en direct daarna dze mail
Bonjour
je reviens de ma banque et mon banquier m'a confirm? qu'il ?tait possible d'entamer la proc?dure d?s lundi matin mais elle attend seulement notre aval afin effectuer le virement des 15500? sur votre compte

Le probl?me est que nous aurons des taxes ? verser d'un montant de 620? chacun afin que la banque centrale puisse autoriser le transfert soit 4% du montant a transf?rer..

Ma banque m'a fait savoir que cette proc?dure de contr?le est obligatoire et se fait sur tous les transferts de pays d'Afrique de l'ouest sous le couvert de la BCEAO
Le r?glement des 620? par chacun de nous se fait avant r?ception de l'argent sur votre compte, moi de mon cot? dans le soucis d'?viter que vous ayez ? perdre vos 620? que vous devrez verser pour autoriser le transfert, j'ai demand? ? ce que l'on vous fasse un transfert de 16120? couvrant ainsi vos 620? que vous aurez ? verser avant de recevoir le transfert.

Je fais cela afin de vous permettre de valider le transfert sans soucis dans la mesure o? nous sommes d'accords que vous r?cup?rez votre argent et cela permettra ? la BCEAO de valider le transfert le plus rapidement possible

Ma Banque m'a confirm? que le virement ne mettrait que 3 jours avant que l'argent soit en votre possession sur votre compte apr?s r?glement des taxes par nos diff?rentes personnes

Dans la mesure ou le transfert est en cours et que les taxes ne sont pas r?gl?es la BCEAO bloquera le virement ainsi que mon compte pour contr?le concernant la nature du transfert et j'aurais une amende ? verser

Alors afin d'?viter de perdre de l'argent et que mon compte soit bloqu?, je tiens ? vous faire part de la situation et attends votre accord me confirmant que vous r?glerez les taxes de 620? une fois le transfert en cours ? la BCEAO afin de permettre au transfert d'?tre autoris? et m'?vitant ainsi que mon compte puisse ?tre bloquer et que j'ai des amendes ? verser
donc j'ai demand? a mon banquier de vous faire parvenir par mail ou par fax tous les preuves attestant l'envoi du virement c'est a dire une copie du virement ainsi que les documents de la BCEAO vous expliquant comment il faudrait proc?der pour le paiement de la taxe.

pour les documents je vous demanderais de bien vouloir me les faire parvenir en scan par mail en fichier joint pour que je puisse les remplir et vous les renvoyer d?ment sign?s et rempli comme il se doit.Je vous joint la copie de mon passeport pour plus de confiance entre nous

J'attends donc votre accord afin de donner l'ordre de transfert ? ma banque le plus vite possible

Merci et bien de choses a votre famille

Cordialement

Mr VERNIER
TEL:0022 547 258 151

once again dikke oplichter, laat u hier niet aan vangen lees meer over dit soort fraude hier http://ww2.autoscout24.be/nl-be/service/fraud

held nummer 3 speelde ik kort op de bal
Name: Captian Carlos Bruno
E-Mail: captaincarlosbruno@ymail.com
Telephone: .

Following are specific questions this person has asked about your car:
Hello, I saw your car advert on the internet and I want to know your last selling prize because I like the car and I'm interested to buy it. Please reply to let me know the current condition, attach more pictures if any and supply your full contact information so I can place my order Thanks Captian Carlos Bruno captaincarlosbruno@ymail.com (koper)

engelstalige verkoper, en tis weer ne captain haha
ik reply
I know your kind of buyers with your lame tricks, if you want the car you come get it personal and pay it in cash, and fuck off with your foreign bank and transfer tricks, stop ripping off people and find your self a real job loser (jonathan)

kort op den bal gespeeld, spijtig dat hem een fout email adress via de site heeft ingevoerd
en dan hebde de opertunisten
De ge?nteresseerde: jan de wever
> heeft volgend bericht gestuurd:
> 12000 euro
> graag een seintje
> mvg
> jna
> en vraagt om contact op te nemen op het nummer: 0032474459488
> of per e-mail: info@carstorekempen.be (koper)

ik reply
grapjas (reply van jonatahn)
ale kom auto van 19000 euro die juist 12 maand is doe gewoon he mannekes
nog een opertunist
Je hebt zojuist een reactie gehad op je Kapaza! zoekertje 'Toyota Auris 1.4 diesel 5 deurs luna pack D4D'.

Dit zijn de gegevens die zijn ingevuld:

Naam ? Rudy daelemans
E-mailadres ? rudy.daelemans1@telenet.be
Reactie ? Geachte Ongeveer 10000 eur? Groet (koper)

Wij verzoeken je vriendelijk om zo spoedig mogelijk te reageren naar Rudy daelemans, druk op 'beantwoorden' of 'reply' en stuur je reactie naar rudy.daelemans1@telenet.be.

ik reply
mijne beste, deze auto is juist 12 maand oud, ik heb die 19000 euro betaald, en gij ga mij er 10000 bieden, dat heb ik nog gekregen voor mijn 2 jaar oude corrola, of te wel kende geen kloten van autos, of ge zijt gewoon arrogant, in u prijsklasse gade maar is zien in de rion van 4 jaar oude autos... (repy jonathan)

morgen komt er een vrouwke zien van oud heverlee, die klonk wa serieus aan den telefon, deze meot weg want ik koop mij een lichte vracht, ik ga volgend jaar mijn huis beginnen metsen, en ik moet geld hebben en een auto die tegen een stootje kan

als deze mail heir niet past delete je hem maar rep, ik dacht iets bijleren over inernetfraude is altijd interesant Smile[/u]
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Geplaatst: 3 Okt 2008 13:42:28    Onderwerp:

Terug naar boven
2repman2cie
Ancien Legionnair/ site administrator

BerichtGeplaatst: 3 Okt 2008 15:43:42    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

woehaha sommige mensen moesten ze kastreren zodoende ze zich niet kunnen voortplanten Evil or Very Mad

wat een zeikers zeg!

inderdaad Jonathan sommige denken dat mensen door EENDEN zijn Uitgebroeid!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
thierry16
Sympathisant

BerichtGeplaatst: 3 Okt 2008 16:33:29    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

die oplichters da zijn de grootste smeerlappe da ge ma kunt hebbe
liege en bedriege in uw gezicht en me nog ne glimlach ook...

castratie is natuurlijk geen slecht gedacht haha
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vreemdelingen Legioen Forumindex -> Le Club Cie Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: