Avril Lavigne Fans Forumindex FAQ Zoeken Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Inloggen Registreren
Avril Lavigne Fans
Forum met informatie over Avril Lavigne

Ook een eigen gratis forum?

- Met je eigen logo
- Filmpjes mogelijk!

Klik hier om jouw forum te maken

Alloy.com interview Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren
Auteur Bericht
Lavigne
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 31 Jul 2008 15:16:44 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Hier een interview met Alloy.com:

In just a matter of years, we've watched Avril Lavigne grow from rowdy, rambunctious teen to a poised, self-assured adult. But perhaps it's that spark that allows Avril to be such an amazing multi-tasker. In the past year, she's kept super busy rocking out on The Best Damn Tour, working on her clothing line, Abbey Dawn, creating a fragrance, punking the paparazzi on Ashton Kutcher's Pop Fiction, and much more. Av carved out some time to chat with us about her latest ventures. Keep clicking for deets on her upcoming shows with the Jonas Brothers, those pesky pregnancy rumors, and much more.

The Best Damn Tour has been huge! What's the most random place you've ever played?
I'm not sure. But my life is kind of like a new city every day. So sometimes I'm on stage and I'm like, "Where am I?" I've started to write it down every time.
Like on your hand?
I probably used to do that. But now I have it on a piece of paper that?s printed out for me every show.
What are your must-haves for touring?
Fiji water. There's nothing really in particular.

Do you have any pre-performance rituals?
I never used to warm up, but now I do. I drink tea before I go onstage because it's really good for your voice. It's nothing that I really do -- it's just a lot of things you don't do. You don't talk a lot, and you have to be really healthy. Well, I have to be healthy because I don't wanna get sick. 'Cause when you're sick and you're a singer, you have to cancel a show

What are your favorite songs to perform live?
"Girlfriend" is really exciting. I like "Sk8er Boi" -- it's still really fun, and the crowd goes nuts. I play the piano on "When You're Gone," and that?s a cool moment. I enjoy all the songs actually. I play a lot of instruments and switch it up a bit with dancers or run around. There's a lot going on in this show. It's a really upbeat show. It's really fun for me.
So you don't get sick of performing old songs?
No, I love them. When I play a hit, the whole crowd starts singing and gets really excited. Whenever I've seen a show live and they play their hit, you're like "Oh, yeah. Cool!"
Madonna has said that she'll never perform "Like a Virgin" or her old hits. Do you think you'll ever get to that point?
No, I don't think so. I hope not.

Do you feel like you missed out on parts of high school because you were touring?
No. Everyone asks me that, but I feel like I lived a normal childhood -- went to school, did that whole thing. I left high school early to pursue this, and then I didn't go to prom, but I don?t think it would have been that big of a deal anyway in the school I was from.
You're touring with Jonas Brothers this summer. Have you met them before?
No. Actually, yeah! I met them at the Teen Choice Awards.
Do you have a favorite Jonas Brothers song?
I don't really know their music all that well. I heard this song on the radio, and it sounded pretty cool. I'm excited to see their show and spend a few days together.

Your episode of Pop Fiction was great! What made you decide to do the show?
They asked me to do it, and I was gonna be the first episode. So I was like, "Yeah, I'll do it." It was having fun with the paparazzi and showing people how out of control rumors get. All I did was walk on Robertson Blvd. and go to two baby stores and then it was confirmed everywhere that I was pregnant, which is crazy. We never said I was! Everyone I talk to still asks me [if I'm pregnant]. I'm like "No! Enough already." That one happens once a year. I'm always like, "Thanks, do I look it?"
So when it actually does happen, you'll be like "No, it's true! I swear!"
Yeah. No, hopefully I'll be able to hide that when it does happen.

Speaking of rumors, the whole Hilary Duff feud popped up again recently. So let's set the record straight: you didn't call her a goody-two-shoes.
Oh my God -- that was, like, so six years ago. I didn't say that. Why would I? No, of course not. That was something that someone said that I said to her, she commented on it, and when I found out she commented on it, I burned back at her. But she and I talked about that. You don't even remember things normally that you say five years ago, and no one cares. I know -- I saw that it was in a recent article she's in, but that was just the interviewer wanting to bring it up, not her.
Does that happen a lot?
Yeah. When one celebrity says something not nice about another celebrity, it gets blown out of proportion. People try and make it into a big deal. I don't know why. It's lame.

Your clothing line is named for your childhood nickname. What's the story behind the nickname?
My dad worked in an area called Abbey Dawn or there was a street name called Abbey Dawn or something. I don't know -- they just started calling me Abbey, and all my friends called me Abbey in school. When I first started in the music business, my alias in my hotel rooms was always Abbey Dawn. So I guess that's just where it came from -- somewhere where [my dad] worked.
What's your favorite style trend of the moment?
I don't even know what's trendy. I just bought a gold bag the other day, and I wouldn't have thought I would have liked gold before. When it first came out, I was like, "Ew." But now I like it.
Your smokey eyes are always amazing. What do you use for them?
M.A.C. is a main make-up line that I like. The smolder black eyeliner.

What's next for you?
Just to focus more on acting when I get off tour. I'm just looking forward more to doing new things, switching it up a bit. I've been pretty much out on the road for six years now, and so for me to do a clothing line is a lot of fun and something new and fresh. Same with acting, and that?s about it for now.
Any specific projects lined up?
I'm reading scripts all the time and nothing yet, but there's things I'm interested in that we're talking to people about, but nothing's set in stone.

Geplaatst: 31 Jul 2008 15:16:44 Terug naar boven

lola
Adult Lavigne

BerichtGeplaatst: 1 Aug 2008 01:14:55 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Weer een vet interview Very Happy
Speaking of rumors, the whole Hilary Duff feud popped up again recently. So let's set the record straight: you didn't call her a goody-two-shoes.
Oh my God -- that was, like, so six years ago. I didn't say that. Why would I? No, of course not. That was something that someone said that I said to her, she commented on it, and when I found out she commented on it, I burned back at her. But she and I talked about that. You don't even remember things normally that you say five years ago, and no one cares. I know -- I saw that it was in a recent article she's in, but that was just the interviewer wanting to bring it up, not her.
Does that happen a lot?
Yeah. When one celebrity says something not nice about another celebrity, it gets blown out of proportion. People try and make it into a big deal. I don't know why. It's lame.

GO AV goed gezegd Red_Colorz_PDT_01

Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 2 Aug 2008 09:26:37 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

Indd ja Razz Av rockt

Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp